Join Columbia University Chief Digital Officer Sree Sreenivasan; former Reuters Health Executive Editor Ivan Oransky, MD; former surgeon/blogger Skeptical Scalpel; and other recognized social media experts. Learn how to leverage social media to build and manage reputations, grow clinical practices, and recruit research subjects.
DATE: Thursday, Aug. 8
TIME: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
LOCATION: P&S Alumni Auditorium, 650 W. 168th St., New York, NY
Topics to be covered include:
- The basics of social media that everyone needs to know
- How CUMC uses social media and how you can get involved
- How to build and manage your online reputation: dealing with Yelp, ZocDoc, and other online review sites
- How social media changes the scientific publication landscape
- CUMC Social Media Guidelines
For more information, please contact the CUMC Office of Communications at 212-305-3900. Admission is free for all full-time CUMC faculty, staff, and students. Register now.