Every department, division or practice in ColumbiaDoctors needs a go-to CROWN expert. Could that be you? Our new EMR training specialist program prepares providers and clinical and administrative staff to improve CROWN adoption and efficiencies in their respective areas. This three-day program covers advanced CROWN workflows from check-in to check-out, and everything in between.
“This training is unique in that clinicians and administrative staff learn together to develop a holistic perspective of the patient flow in CROWN,” said optimization specialist Kris Bhambhani.
Physicians attend the first two days of training; non-physicians attend all three days.
Goals of the training include:
- Improving efficiency through timely and effective use of CROWN
- Boosting physician and staff satisfaction with CROWN
- Raising adherence with ColumbiaDoctors policies and procedures for clinical documentation
- Supporting the development of a more technology-empowered workforce
- Training local resources to increase adoption of new functionality during system upgrades, support colleagues when new workflows are introduced or upon onboarding of new staff
Training is available on a monthly basis on the west campus, and four programs are still available in 2017:
Sept. 19, 21, 22
Oct. 23, 25, 27
Nov. 14, 16, 17
Dec. 12, 13, 14
Sign up using your CWID and password via the Learning Center: